Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) sink, pass, lapse (pass into a specified state or condition) "He sank into nirvana"
- S: (v) lapse (end, at least for a long time) "The correspondence lapsed"
- S: (v) lapse, backslide (drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards)
- S: (v) relapse, lapse, recidivate, regress, retrogress, fall back (go back to bad behavior) "Those who recidivate are often minor criminals"
- S: (v) lapse (let slip) "He lapsed his membership"
- S: (v) elapse, lapse, pass, slip by, glide by, slip away, go by, slide by, go along (pass by) "three years elapsed"