Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) landscape (an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view)
- S: (n) landscape (painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery)
- S: (n) landscape, landscape painting (a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery)
- S: (n) landscape (an extensive mental viewpoint) "the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"; "we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity"
- S: (v) landscape (embellish with plants) "Let's landscape the yard"
- S: (v) landscape (do landscape gardening) "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"