Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) toilet, lavatory, lav, can, john, privy, bathroom (a room or building equipped with one or more toilets)
- S: (n) John, King John, John Lackland (youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216))
- S: (n) John, Saint John, St. John, Saint John the Apostle, St. John the Apostle, John the Evangelist, John the Divine ((New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation)
- S: (n) whoremaster, whoremonger, john, trick (a prostitute's customer)
- S: (n) John, Gospel According to John (the last of the four Gospels in the New Testament)