Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Japan, Japanese Islands, Japanese Archipelago (a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean)
- S: (n) Japan, Nippon, Nihon (a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago; a world leader in electronics and automobile manufacture and ship building)
- S: (n) japan (lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer)
- S: (n) japan (lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient)
- S: (v) japan (coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan)