Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) jade, jadestone (a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite)
- S: (n) adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, jade, loose woman, slut, strumpet, trollop (a woman adulterer)
- S: (n) jade green, jade (a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green)
- S: (n) hack, jade, nag, plug (an old or over-worked horse)
- S: (v) tire, pall, weary, fatigue, jade (lose interest or become bored with something or somebody) "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- S: (v) tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue (exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress) "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- S: (adj) jade, jade-green (of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green)