Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) italic (a style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right)
- S: (n) Italic, Italic language (a branch of the Indo-European languages of which Latin is the chief representative)
- S: (n) italic (a typeface with letters slanting upward to the right)
- S: (adj) italic (characterized by slanting characters) "italic characters"
- S: (adj) Italic (of or relating to the Italic languages) "ancient Italic dialects"