Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) irritation, annoyance, vexation, botheration (the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed)
- S: (n) pique, temper, irritation (a sudden outburst of anger) "his temper sparked like damp firewood"
- S: (n) irritation ((pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation) "any food produced irritation of the stomach"
- S: (n) excitation, innervation, irritation (the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland)
- S: (n) discomfort, soreness, irritation (an uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress)
- S: (n) aggravation, irritation, provocation (unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment)
- S: (n) annoyance, annoying, irritation, vexation (the act of troubling or annoying someone)