Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) interior (situated within or suitable for inside a building) "an interior scene"; "interior decoration"; "an interior bathroom without windows"
- S: (adj) home, interior, internal, national (inside the country) "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"; "the nation's internal politics"
- S: (adj) inner, interior, internal (located inward) "Beethoven's manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- S: (adj) interior (inside and toward a center) "interior regions of the earth"
- S: (adj) interior, midland, upcountry (of or coming from the middle of a region or country) "upcountry districts"