Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) inferior (one of lesser rank or station or quality)
- S: (n) subscript, inferior (a character or symbol set or printed or written beneath or slightly below and to the side of another character)
- S: (adj) inferior (of or characteristic of low rank or importance)
- S: (adj) inferior (of low or inferior quality)
- S: (adj) subscript, inferior (written or printed below and to one side of another character)
- S: (adj) inferior (having an orbit between the sun and the Earth's orbit) "Mercury and Venus are inferior planets"
- S: (adj) inferior (lower than a given reference point) "inferior alveolar artery"
- S: (adj) deficient, inferior, substandard (falling short of some prescribed norm) "substandard housing"