Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) imply, connote (express or state indirectly)
- S: (v) imply (suggest as a logically necessary consequence; in logic)
- S: (v) entail, imply, mean (have as a logical consequence) "The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers"
- S: (v) incriminate, imply, inculpate (suggest that someone is guilty)
- S: (v) imply, involve (have as a necessary feature) "This decision involves many changes"