Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) immaterial (of no importance or relevance especially to a law case) "an objection that is immaterial after the fact"
- S: (adj) incorporeal, immaterial (without material form or substance) "an incorporeal spirit"
- S: (adj) immaterial, nonmaterial (not consisting of matter) "immaterial apparitions"; "ghosts and other immaterial entities"
- S: (adj) extraneous, immaterial, impertinent, orthogonal (not pertinent to the matter under consideration) "an issue extraneous to the debate"; "the price was immaterial"; "mentioned several impertinent facts before finally coming to the point"
- S: (adj) immaterial, indifferent ((often followed by `to') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other) "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"