Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) wit, humor, humour, witticism, wittiness (a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter)
- S: (n) humor, humour, sense of humor, sense of humour (the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous) "she didn't appreciate my humor"; "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor"
- S: (n) temper, mood, humor, humour (a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling) "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor"
- S: (n) humor, humour (the quality of being funny) "I fail to see the humor in it"
- S: (n) humor, humour ((Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state) "the humors are blood and phlegm and yellow and black bile"
- S: (n) liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humour (the liquid parts of the body)