Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) groove, channel (a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record))
- S: (n) rut, groove (a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape) "they fell into a conversational rut"
- S: (n) groove, vallecula ((anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part)
- S: (v) groove (make a groove in, or provide with a groove) "groove a vinyl record"
- S: (v) furrow, rut, groove (hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove) "furrow soil"