Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) crop, browse, graze, range, pasture (feed as in a meadow or pasture) "the herd was grazing"
- S: (v) graze (break the skin (of a body part) by scraping) "She was grazed by the stray bullet"
- S: (v) crop, graze, pasture (let feed in a field or pasture or meadow)
- S: (v) graze, crease, rake (scrape gently) "graze the skin"
- S: (v) browse, graze (eat lightly, try different dishes) "There was so much food at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing"