Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) grass (narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay)
- S: (n) Grass, Gunter Grass, Gunter Wilhelm Grass (German writer of novels and poetry and plays (born 1927))
- S: (n) supergrass, grass (a police informer who implicates many people)
- S: (n) eatage, forage, pasture, pasturage, grass (bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle)
- S: (n) pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane (street names for marijuana)
- S: (v) grass (shoot down, of birds)
- S: (v) grass (cover with grass) "The owners decided to grass their property"
- S: (v) grass (spread out clothes on the grass to let it dry and bleach)
- S: (v) grass, grass over (cover with grass)
- S: (v) grass (feed with grass)
- S: (v) denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag (give away information about somebody) "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"