Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) glaze (any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods)
- S: (n) glaze (a glossy finish on a fabric)
- S: (n) glaze (a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.)
- S: (v) glaze (coat with a glaze) "the potter glazed the dishes"; "glaze the bread with eggwhite"
- S: (v) glaze, glass, glass over, glaze over (become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance) "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
- S: (v) glass, glaze (furnish with glass) "glass the windows"
- S: (v) sugarcoat, glaze, candy (coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze)