Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ginger (perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems)
- S: (n) ginger, powdered ginger (dried ground gingerroot)
- S: (n) ginger, gingerroot (pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant; used fresh as a seasoning especially in Asian cookery)
- S: (n) pep, peppiness, ginger (liveliness and energy) "this tonic is guaranteed to give you more pep"
- S: (v) ginger (add ginger to in order to add flavor) "ginger the soup"
- S: (adj) ginger, gingery ((used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color) "a man with gingery hair and bright blue eyes"; "a ginger kitten"