Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) gin (strong liquor flavored with juniper berries)
- S: (n) snare, gin, noose (a trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose)
- S: (n) cotton gin, gin (a machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers)
- S: (n) gin, gin rummy, knock rummy (a form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points)
- S: (v) gin (separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin)
- S: (v) gin (trap with a snare) "gin game"