Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) gig (long and light rowing boat; especially for racing)
- S: (n) spear, gig, fizgig, fishgig, lance (an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish)
- S: (n) gig (a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting)
- S: (n) gig (tender that is a light ship's boat; often for personal use of captain)
- S: (n) gig (small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood)
- S: (n) gig (a booking for musicians) "they played a gig in New Jersey"