Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) giant (any creature of exceptional size)
- S: (n) colossus, behemoth, giant, heavyweight, titan (a person of exceptional importance and reputation)
- S: (n) giant (an unusually large enterprise) "Walton built a retail giant"
- S: (n) giant, hulk, heavyweight, whale (a very large person; impressive in size or qualities)
- S: (n) giant, goliath, behemoth, monster, colossus (someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful)
- S: (n) giant (an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales)
- S: (n) giant star, giant (a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun))