Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) gem, treasure (art highly prized for its beauty or perfection)
- S: (n) gem, gemstone, stone (a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry) "he had the gem set in a ring for his wife"; "she had jewels made of all the rarest stones"
- S: (n) jewel, gem (a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry)
- S: (n) muffin, gem (a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan)
- S: (n) jewel, gem, precious stone (a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry)