Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Garland, Judy Garland (United States singer and film actress (1922-1969))
- S: (n) Garland (a city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas))
- S: (n) florilegium, garland, miscellany (an anthology of short literary pieces and poems and ballads etc.)
- S: (n) wreath, garland, coronal, chaplet, lei (flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes)
- S: (v) garland (adorn with bands of flowers or leaves) "They garlanded the statue"