Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) gallery (spectators at a golf or tennis match)
- S: (n) veranda, verandah, gallery (a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed))
- S: (n) gallery, art gallery, picture gallery (a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited)
- S: (n) gallery (a long usually narrow room used for some specific purpose) "shooting gallery"
- S: (n) gallery (a covered corridor (especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported with arches or columns))
- S: (n) gallery (narrow recessed balcony area along an upper floor on the interior of a building; usually marked by a colonnade)
- S: (n) drift, heading, gallery (a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine) "they dug a drift parallel with the vein"