Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) French (the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France)
- S: (n) French, French people (the people of France)
- S: (n) French, Daniel Chester French (United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931))
- S: (v) French (cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking) "French the potatoes"
- S: (adj) French, Gallic (of or pertaining to France or the people of France) "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"