Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) floating-point operation, flop (an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers) "this computer can perform a million flops per second"
- S: (n) flop, dud, washout (someone who is unsuccessful)
- S: (n) flop, bust, fizzle (a complete failure) "the play was a dismal flop"
- S: (n) flop, collapse (the act of throwing yourself down) "he landed on the bed with a great flop"
- S: (adv) flop (with a flopping sound) "he tumbled flop into the mud"
- S: (adv) right, flop (exactly) "he fell flop on his face"