Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) flicker, flick (flash intermittently) "The lights flicked on and off"
- S: (v) flick, flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff (look through a book or other written material) "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- S: (v) flip, flick (cause to move with a flick) "he flicked his Bic"
- S: (v) jerk, flick (throw or toss with a quick motion) "flick a piece of paper across the table"; "jerk his head"
- S: (v) flicker, flick (shine unsteadily) "The candle flickered"
- S: (v) flick, ruffle, riffle (twitch or flutter) "the paper flicked"
- S: (v) snap, click, flick (cause to make a snapping sound) "snap your fingers"
- S: (v) flick (touch or hit with a light, quick blow) "flicked him with his hand"
- S: (v) flick (remove with a flick (of the hand))