Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) final (the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament)
- S: (n) final examination, final exam, final (an examination administered at the end of an academic term)
- S: (adj) concluding, final, last, terminal (occurring at or forming an end or termination) "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
- S: (adj) final, last, net (conclusive in a process or progression) "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
- S: (adj) final, last (not to be altered or undone) "the judge's decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"