Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) feminine (a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to females or to objects classified as female)
- S: (adj) feminine (associated with women and not with men) "feminine intuition"
- S: (adj) feminine (of grammatical gender)
- S: (adj) womanly, feminine (befitting or characteristic of a woman especially a mature woman) "womanly virtues of gentleness and compassion"
- S: (adj) feminine ((music or poetry) ending on an unaccented beat or syllable) "a feminine ending"