Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) eye, oculus, optic (the organ of sight)
- S: (n) eye (good discernment (either visually or as if visually)) "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- S: (n) eye (attention to what is seen) "he tried to catch her eye"
- S: (n) center, centre, middle, heart, eye (an area that is approximately central within some larger region) "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- S: (n) eye (a small hole or loop (as in a needle)) "the thread wouldn't go through the eye"