Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) estimate, estimation, approximation, idea (an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth) "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take"
- S: (n) estimate, estimation (a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody) "many factors are involved in any estimate of human life"; "in my estimation the boy is innocent"
- S: (n) appraisal, estimate, estimation (a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation))
- S: (n) estimate (a statement indicating the likely cost of some job) "he got an estimate from the car repair shop"
- S: (n) estimate, estimation (the respect with which a person is held) "they had a high estimation of his ability"