Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mistake, error, fault (a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention) "he made a bad mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
- S: (n) erroneousness, error (inadvertent incorrectness)
- S: (n) error, erroneous belief (a misconception resulting from incorrect information)
- S: (n) error, misplay ((baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed)
- S: (n) error, wrongdoing (departure from what is ethically acceptable)
- S: (n) error, computer error ((computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer)
- S: (n) error, mistake (part of a statement that is not correct) "the book was full of errors"