Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) entry (an item inserted in a written record)
- S: (n) introduction, debut, first appearance, launching, unveiling, entry (the act of beginning something new) "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
- S: (n) entry, accounting entry, ledger entry (a written record of a commercial transaction)
- S: (n) submission, entry (something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)) "several of his submissions were rejected by publishers"; "what was the date of submission of your proposal?"
- S: (n) entrance, entranceway, entryway, entry, entree (something that provides access (to get in or get out)) "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
- S: (n) entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming (the act of entering) "she made a grand entrance"