Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) emerge (come out into view, as from concealment) "Suddenly, the proprietor emerged from his office"
- S: (v) issue, emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress (come out of) "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
- S: (v) emerge (become known or apparent) "Some nice results emerged from the study"
- S: (v) emerge (come up to the surface of or rise) "He felt new emotions emerge"
- S: (v) come forth, emerge (happen or occur as a result of something)