Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) egg (animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds)
- S: (n) egg, eggs (oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food)
- S: (n) testis, testicle, orchis, ball, ballock, bollock, nut, egg (one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens) "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
- S: (v) egg (throw eggs at)
- S: (v) egg (coat with beaten egg) "egg a schnitzel"