Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) east, due east, eastward, E (the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees)
- S: (n) East, Orient (the countries of Asia)
- S: (n) East, eastern United States (the region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River)
- S: (n) east (the direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point)
- S: (n) east (a location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city)
- S: (adj) east (situated in or facing or moving toward the east)
- S: (adv) east (to, toward, or in the east) "we travelled east for several miles"; "located east of Rome"