Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ear (the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium)
- S: (n) ear (good hearing) "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"
- S: (n) auricle, pinna, ear (the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear)
- S: (n) ear (attention to what is said) "he tried to get her ear"
- S: (n) ear, spike, capitulum (fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn)