Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) eagle, bird of Jove (any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight)
- S: (n) eagle ((golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole)
- S: (n) eagle (a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars)
- S: (n) eagle (an emblem representing power) "the Roman eagle"
- S: (v) eagle, double birdie (shoot two strokes under par) "She eagled the hole"
- S: (v) eagle (shoot in two strokes under par)