Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) dwarf, midget, nanus (a person who is markedly small)
- S: (n) gnome, dwarf (a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man; lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure)
- S: (n) dwarf (a plant or animal that is atypically small)
- S: (v) shadow, overshadow, dwarf (make appear small by comparison) "This year's debt dwarfs that of last year"
- S: (v) dwarf (check the growth of) "the lack of sunlight dwarfed these pines"