Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) torment, rag, bedevil, crucify, dun, frustrate (treat cruelly) "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
- S: (v) dun (persistently ask for overdue payment) "The grocer dunned his customers every day by telephone"
- S: (v) dun (cure by salting) "dun codfish"
- S: (v) dun (make a dun color)
- S: (adj) dun (of a dull greyish brown to brownish grey color) "the dun and dreary prairie"