Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) dump (throw away as refuse) "No dumping in these woods!"
- S: (v) dump, ditch (sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly) "The company dumped him after many years of service"; "She dumped her boyfriend when she fell in love with a rich man"
- S: (v) dump, underprice (sell at artificially low prices)
- S: (v) dump (drop (stuff) in a heap or mass) "The truck dumped the garbage in the street"
- S: (v) plunge, dump (fall abruptly) "It plunged to the bottom of the well"
- S: (v) deck, coldcock, dump, knock down, floor (knock down with force) "He decked his opponent"