Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) drip, trickle, dribble (flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid) "there's a drip through the roof"
- S: (n) drool, dribble, drivel, slobber (saliva spilling from the mouth)
- S: (n) dribble, dribbling (the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks)
- S: (v) trickle, dribble, filter (run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream) "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"
- S: (v) dribble, drip, drop (let or cause to fall in drops) "dribble oil into the mixture"
- S: (v) dribble, carry (propel) "Carry the ball"; "dribble the ball"
- S: (v) drivel, drool, slabber, slaver, slobber, dribble (let saliva drivel from the mouth) "The baby drooled"