Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) dose, dosage (a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time)
- S: (n) dose, dosage (the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time)
- S: (n) venereal disease, VD, venereal infection, social disease, Cupid's itch, Cupid's disease, Venus's curse, dose, sexually transmitted disease, STD (a communicable infection transmitted by sexual intercourse or genital contact)
- S: (n) acid, back breaker, battery-acid, dose, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen (street name for lysergic acid diethylamide)
- S: (v) dose (treat with an agent; add (an agent) to) "The ray dosed the paint"
- S: (v) drug, dose (administer a drug to) "They drugged the kidnapped tourist"