Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane (street names for marijuana)
- S: (n) dumbbell, dummy, dope, boob, booby, pinhead (an ignorant or foolish person)
- S: (n) cola, dope (carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States))
- S: (n) dope, poop, the skinny, low-down (slang terms for inside information) "is that the straight dope?"
- S: (v) dope (take drugs to improve one's athletic performance)
- S: (v) dope (add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties) "The resistors have been doped"
- S: (v) dope, dope up (give a narcotic to) "The athletes were dope by the coach before the race"