Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) soil, dirt (the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock)
- S: (n) dirt, filth, grime, soil, stain, grease, grunge (the state of being covered with unclean things)
- S: (n) crap, dirt, shit, shite, poop, turd (obscene terms for feces)
- S: (n) scandal, dirt, malicious gossip (disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people)
- S: (adj) dirt, ungraded ((of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel)