Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) dial (the face of a timepiece; graduated to show the hours)
- S: (n) dial (the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning)
- S: (n) dial (the circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments)
- S: (n) dial, telephone dial (a disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called)
- S: (v) dial (operate a dial to select a telephone number) "You must take the receiver off the hook before you dial"
- S: (v) dial (choose by means of a dial) "dial a telephone number"