Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) detail, item, point (an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole) "several of the details are similar"; "a point of information"
- S: (n) detail, particular, item (a small part that can be considered separately from the whole) "it was perfect in all details"
- S: (n) detail (extended treatment of particulars) "the essay contained too much detail"
- S: (n) detail (a crew of workers selected for a particular task) "a detail was sent to remove the fallen trees"
- S: (n) contingent, detail (a temporary military unit) "the peacekeeping force includes one British contingent"
- S: (v) detail (provide details for)
- S: (v) detail (assign to a specific task) "The ambulances were detailed to the fire station"