Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) deform (make formless) "the heat deformed the plastic sculpture"
- S: (v) contort, deform, distort, wring (twist and press out of shape)
- S: (v) flex, bend, deform, twist, turn (cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form) "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
- S: (v) deform (become misshapen) "The sidewalk deformed during the earthquake"
- S: (v) deform, distort, strain (alter the shape of (something) by stress) "His body was deformed by leprosy"
- S: (v) change shape, change form, deform (assume a different shape or form)