Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) trader, bargainer, dealer, monger (someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold)
- S: (n) dealer (a firm engaged in trading)
- S: (n) dealer (a seller of illicit goods) "a dealer in stolen goods"
- S: (n) principal, dealer (the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account)
- S: (n) dealer (the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game)