Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Davys, John Davys, Davis, John Davis (English navigator who explored the Arctic while searching for the Northwest Passage (1550-1605))
- S: (n) Davis, Stuart Davis (United States painter who developed an American version of cubism (1894-1964))
- S: (n) Davis, Miles Davis, Miles Dewey Davis Jr. (United States jazz musician; noted for his trumpet style (1926-1991))
- S: (n) Davis, Jefferson Davis (American statesman; president of the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War (1808-1889))
- S: (n) Davis, Dwight Davis, Dwight Filley Davis (United States tennis player who donated the Davis Cup for international team tennis competition (1879-1945))
- S: (n) Davis, Bette Davis (United States film actress (1908-1989))