Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) dart (a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot)
- S: (n) dart (a tapered tuck made in dressmaking)
- S: (n) flit, dart (a sudden quick movement)
- S: (v) flit, flutter, fleet, dart (move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart) "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
- S: (v) dart, dash, scoot, scud, flash, shoot (run or move very quickly or hastily) "She dashed into the yard"
- S: (v) dart (move with sudden speed) "His forefinger darted in all directions as he spoke"